CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.23.2008

Aislyn Meets a Horse

The weekend was fine. We went to a picknic my MIL's senior apartments were throwing. Aislyn got to see horses, witch she was really excited about at first, but by the time we got up to them she was scared. Lol. She closed her eyes and wouldn't look at them or touch them, but everytime I asked her if she was ready to go she would tell me no. When we got back to where DH was standing she was all excited, telling him about the horses. Cracked me up. Tristan slept pretty much the whole time.

There was a massage booth set up, so me and my friend Jenny got massages for free. We're thinking about doing something called a pamper party, where you hire these people to come to your house. Sounds like a grand idea to me.

2 comments:

C.Thompson said...

A papmer party sounds awesome!! My sister is going to do that soon and I will so be there!! Free babysitting while I get a massage. That sounds good to me!!!

MamaSnapped said...

How cool... free massages! I need a good one but DH has been so worn out from work that he needs one, too.