CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.13.2008

Progress

Lots of progress was made today!

First, I finally got an appointment set up for the children's health insurance. I had been calling my worker for months, no answer, no call back, so I went up there today and sat for 2 hours just to make an appointment, but at least it is made. Its for next Tuesday, 1:30.

Second progress: Justin has a job interview! Its with Comcast, witch is want we really wanted, and its next thursday. I really really hope he gets it. He has to go take a test and I guess they will tell him that day weather he gets it or not .I'm so excited for him. Send prayers our way if you have any to spare, we really need this.

2 comments:

Lateshia said...

Glad to hear that you have your appointment!!! YEAH!!! And good luck on the job! Do you get free cable if he gets the comcast job??? lmao.

MamaSnapped said...

Tell J good luck on the job interview!!!!