CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.18.2008

My appointments

Yesterday's appointment went well. Their insurance is on a good track. Hopefully they will be reinstated soon. The process will start tomorrow. Tristan came to my appointment with me and he was a bit cranky in the waiting room. I had him sitting on my leg and I was patting his back trying to calm him down when he pooped. Loudly. In the crowded waiting room. My appointment was at 1:30 and it was about 1:40 when this happond, so I knew my name was going to be called soon. I told the security guard what happond and asked if she would let them know I was in the bathroom if my name was called. Took T in the bathroom to change him, and there was poop EVERYWHERE. Serious, serious poop. It was all over his clothes, and his blanket, and my pants, and my sweatshirt. I seriously just washed his butt off in the sink. Lol. Another lady came in and I think she thought I was crazy. I turned his blanket inside out and carried him back out to the lobby, where I told the lady that I had to run out to my car to change his clothes. She was laughing at me. Went out to the car, changed his clothes, came back in. Jeez. They finally called my name and He was starving by then so the worker told me to go to my car and feed him and she would be back for me in a minute.

Also, I had my 6 week post partum today. Everything was good, except that i've actually gained 4 pounds. Damn. I'm going on monday to get an IUD. ParaGard? Its got no hormones and lasts for 10 years, which sounds good to me. No more babies please! Thank you!

Tomorrow is Justin's interview!

1 comments:

MamaSnapped said...

Bless his heart... all that poop!! bless your heart, too!!! Good luck with the IUD. I've not heard of paraguard. You'll have to let me know how things go with it. I have the mirena and LOVE it.