CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.09.2008

Hello Again

I blogged in High school alot. I had all kinds of diffrent blogs over the years, up untill midway through my pregnancy with my daughter. My DH is not a fan of the blogging world. He doesn't like our buisness out there for everyone to see. Not something that ever botherd me in the least.

Anyways, the way I have been feeling lately.. I just need somewhere to put things down. Writing has always been one of my favorite theropies, and I'm sure DH will not mind, so long as the people reading this are not people we are likely to run into on the street.

I suppose this should be the standard introductions post then, eh? Well, I'm Jenn, 22 year old momma to Aislyn Jane, born in March '06, and Tristan Eric, born May '08. I've been married to Hubby Justin for 2 years now. I don't really know how to sum up life thus far in one post, so I'm not going to attempt it. I'll try to give some decent background info in later posts.

1 comments:

Mommyto3K's said...

Hey Jenn!! Welcome back to the blogging world!!