CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.11.2008

Mommy's Night Out

Today was laundy day! Woo hoo! Packed up the kids and drove to my Dad's to do the laundry. Aislyn got to play with the dog, witch she LOVES, and grandpa had grapes and strawberries.. yum. Plus Tristan took a decant nap, so I got to get some good snuggles from my girl.

Tonight though, me and Tammie went out to dinner. Its the first time I've really been out since before the T man was born. Soooo nice. We went and had Sushi, and then bought Justin his fathers day presents at the mall. They have a really good sale at Bath and Body Works too right now, so I bought bubble bath! Thats about as exciting as my life gets these day. No, seriously, bubble bath rocks. I can't wait to take my bath. Hopefully tonight! I also got Tristan the coolest Paci that I will have to get a picture of as soon as the camera comes out of hiding.

All in all, not a bad day. I give it a 6.5.

0 comments: