CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.10.2008

Auntie Tammie Freaks Out, and Aislyn Hates Bugs

Yesterday was mostly a rotten day. Me and Justin fought pretty much all day about things not to be discussed here. Anyways, Aislyn went down for her nap at 12:30 and I packed up Tristan and ran for the hills. I ended up at my best friends parents house. Tammie and me have been friends for... ever. Since middle school. Must be 10 years now? She was the maid of honor in my wedding, and held up my leg when Tristan was born.

Tammie was holding Mr. Tristan and you heard him start pooping. Loudly and violently. Tammie practicly threw the baby at me. It was so funny. The panick on her face... oh poor Auntie Tammie. Made my day though.

After I got home me and the kids walked down the the park in my apartment complex. Aislyn LOVES the sandbox usually, but today there were ants EVERYWHERE. Aislyn freaked out. She's been so worried about bugs lately. She's been telling me that ants are going to bite her, and over the weekend she kept running up to me freaking out about non existant bugs on her leg that she needed me to get off. She would start crying if I told her I couldn't find any bugs. Anyways, we got to the park, and looked in the sandbox, and it was filled with ants. Aislyn freaked out and we turned right back around and went home. Shortest day at the park ever.

3 comments:

My5flutterbies said...

I am on Aislyn's side about the ants. Creepy crawly bugs, YUCK! When spotted, I automatically feel like they are on me and get all skittish. So yeah, totally see Aislyn's point of view. lol

MamaSnapped said...

Emily's got a bug thing, too. Blame that on me... ANT BED!!! ANTS WILL BITE YOU!! LOL Otherwise she'd walk right into it!

Me said...

Emily went through a bug thing too...she got over it thank goodness.