CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.16.2008

8 Hours of Sleep

Thats right. I slept 8 hourse last night. Woo hoo! Sadly, it was not because the T man slept that long. It was because both children spent the night at their Nana's house.

I had a very, very hard time leaving Mr. T for the first time, but I desperatly needed the sleep. I feel soooo much better today. I can't even explain the diffrence sleep makes. Mr. T didn't mind too much I don't think. He was all smiles when I picked him up this morning. First smiles are so amazing. Made my day.

On the other hand, I woke up with crazy engorged leaking everywhere boobs from not breastfeeding. That was not so fun.

Tomorrow is my appointment for the health insurance. The next day is my post partum. Then Thursday is Justin's interview.

2 comments:

MamaSnapped said...

I'm glad you got some sleep!! It is amazing how you can feel with 8 hours! :) Get Nana to have sleepovers more often! :)

Mommyto3K's said...

I'm jealous!! 8 hrs of sleep. You must feel like a new person!!! My fingers are crossed for Justin's interview!! Good luck!!