CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.09.2008

Its been a long time

Sorry about the long gap between posts there. Things have been going crazy in my life a bit.

I did not get into the nursing program. I'm dissapointed, but try try again. My GPA was a 3.6 and the lowest they ended up accepting was 3.7, so i'll just retake my B classes and re-apply.

Justin is still unemployed. I guess they interviewed 200 people and hired 18. I don't know what we're going to do. The money is quickly running out. I don't know where we'll go. I'm very stressed out about this.

Good news is the kids health insrance is back on track finally. The bad news is they didn't date it back the three months they were supposed to, so I owe something like 400$ in medical bills for Tristan.

Anyways, since we did get Tristan's card I was able to take him to his 2 months appointment. He's 24 in and 11lbs 13oz. Growing like a weed! He also got 4 shots, screamed the whole time, and all the way out to the parking lot. Poor baby. The doctor said we need to get an ultrasound on his hips as I guess they are not sure they are growing correctly, so that is on the 23rd. She did say that if there is a problem it is easily correctable, so i guess i'm not that worried about it.

The laptop is broken, thats another rearson i've been on alot less. And a basic bout of depression that just makes me not feel up to it. So stressed.

2 comments:

MamaSnapped said...

I'm sorry you didn't get into the program! I hope so next time!

I'm glad the insurance is straightened out now. Looks like T had a great appt.

MamaSnapped said...

I hope his hips are ok!!